|WinUAE 4.5.0 beta19 ||[witek], 2021-04-30 16:52:49|
[Source: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=104099&page=30]Most b18 glitches fixed.
- Bitplane max plane limit was calculated before internal aga=true variable was set. Loading AGA statefile forced OCS/ECS limits if FMODE was not updated in copper list.
- Fixed sprite glitches in some situations.
- Fixed graphics glitches if resolution was changed in horizontal blanking region.
- Different bitplane delay for odd and even planes didnt work correctly in some situations.
- Fixed memory buffer overflow when some types of file dialog was opened. (old bug)
Note: "Remove interlace artifacts" Display panel option is currently not supported. It must be disabled.
Note: Blitter cycle allocation is not yet pipelined. (Which is the real cause for 2 idle cycles after writing to BLTSIZE.) This will most likely affect copper blitter wait timing.
Download w wątku.