|ADD NEWS||RSS||NEWS FROM 30 DAYS||MUSEUM||ZX|
Found: 18 news|
- Fixed a bug with BOOT850 on the Additions disk leaving CRITIC set on failure, which manifested as key repeat not working.
- New experimental debug link device and ATDEBUGX.SYS driver for SDX, which uploads SDX symbols to the debugger.
- Added XEP80 prefetch quirk emulation and fixed incorrect horizontal sync value.
- Added Atari 1090 80CVC and Bit 3 Full-View 80 emulation.
- Improved support for additional video outputs, which are now enumerated in the Video Outputs sub-menu. There is now also a command for switching to the previous video output.
- Added detection for 1050 rev. H firmware.
- Fixed a couple of issues with tape sample/second timestamping in the History view, and it now also works after the tape has been stopped.
- The cassette tape indicator now switches from Play to T-Play when KSO Turbo 2000 is activated.
- Added a new turbo tape decoder that is level-based instead of slope-based and uses a linear phase high pass filter. There is now also an advanced configuration variable for the cutoff of the old slope filter HPF.
- Implements Bit 3 transparent access timing and a fix for the VBLANK timing issue which caused periodic pauses.
Download w wątku.
# New in 1.22.10b:
general: Fixed a crash caused by the separate GamePad view.
# New in 1.22.10:
general: Vulkan is now the default render AP.I
general: Added game profile option to overwrite the render API (#238).
general: Games installed via the file menu will now appear in the game list. automatically (previously it was necessary to manually refresh it.)
general: Fixed "meta.xml missing" error that could occur when trying to install games/updates/dlc.
gfxPack: Fixed a bug where graphic pack logging output would be garbled.
Vulkan: Reduced number of Vulkan image views created by roughly 50%.
Prevents crashes on drivers that have a low image view limit.
coreinit: Tweaked behavior of MPWaitTaskQ() to prevent it from starving other threads of all CPU time.
This fixes random softlocks in Yoshis Woolly World (#474).
debugger: Fixed incorrect encoding of CR register with non-zero index in compare instructions.
debugger: Graphic pack codecaves now show up in the module list.
debugger: Added condition registers to the register view.
Download na domowej.
Download na domowej.
– Option CPU clock in 64bit builds.
– Extended monitor monochrome crash (thx Policarpo both).
– Wrong drive track on resuming a snapshot.
Notable changes since 1.26.1:
- Added support for 16bpp graphics output to the majority of emulation modules(excluding "pce", "pcfx", "psx", "snes", "ss", and "vb"). Using this support with OpenGL can be done by setting the video.glformat setting appropriately, which *may* result in a small performance boost on scary dinosaur toasters and underpowered ARM SBCs.
- Rewrote the save state preview image resizing code, such that it no longer makes Saturn mesh transparency look horrendous.
- Dropped usage of and dependency on libsndfile, and added a direct dependency on libFLAC. The only CD image audio file formats/encodings other than raw supported now are: FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, Musepack, and uncompressed PCM in AIFF/AIFC, AU/SND, W64, and WAV.
- Each Mednafen data directory created on startup will now be based on the current value of the corresponding filesys.path_* setting, rather than the default value, except when the current value of the corresponding filesys.fname_* setting is different from its default, in which case the directory will not be created at all.
- Added manual physical game controller hotplugging support, by pressing SHIFT+F3 to rescan and reinitialize the controllers.
- Changed netplay/cheat console key combos for navigating to the beginning and end of the scrollback buffer to CTRL+Home and CTRL+End, respectively(previously SHIFT+Home and SHIFT+End).
- Added netplay/cheat console key combos CTRL+Backspace and CTRL+Delete for quickly clearing the prompt text entry buffer.
- PS1: Fixed hangs at different points in some versions of "Tomb Raider", a problem initially fixed in 0.9.38.3, but regressed in 1.22.0-UNSTABLE.
- PS1: Fixed missing FMV audio in "Blues Clues: Blues Big Musical".
- SNES-Faust: Fixed hangs in "Derby Stallion 96", "Hakunetsu Pro Yakyuu: Ganba League", "Ihatov Monogatari", "Kentou Ou World Champion", "Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei", "Sound Novel Tsukuru", "Super Professional Baseball II", "Yuujin Janjuu Gakuen 2", and "Yuuyu no Quiz de Go! Go!".
- SNES-Faust: Fixed missing sound in "Shougi Club".
- SNES-Faust: Fixed saving in "Light Fantasy", "PGA Tour Golf", and "Ys III".
- SS: Fixed major audio problems in "Lunar" during boss battles, due to the sound CPU crashing inaccurately during game bootup and corrupting SCSP DSP registers. Note that this fix will not affect existing save states made within the game.
Download na domowej.
All the news described by Fabricio, who did all the work:
- Change some icons and remove some "useless texts".
- Change Armored Warriors, Art of Fighting, Art of Fighting 2, Art of Fighting 3, Asura Blade, Asura Buster, Daraku Tenshi, Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 3, Final Fight Revenge, JoJos Bizarre Adventure, The King of Fighters 99, The King of Fighters 2000, The King of Fighters 2001, Kizuna Encounter, Martial Masters, Red Earth, Savage Reign, Street Fighter III: New Generation, Street Fighter III 2nd Impact: Giant Attack, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike, Voltage Fighter: Gowcaizer and World Heroes Perfect.
- Re-Added and Corrected Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition, Primal Rage 2, Samurai Shodown 64, Samurai Shodown: Warriors Rage, Sonic Championship and Virtua Fighter 2.
Download na domowej.
Emulator, ikony i snapsy do pobrania na domowej.
Kontynuacja projektu mameuifx, samo arcade.
Przydatne informacje, ciekawostki, tips and tricks. Wspierane przez MAME, MESS, UME, Raine. Plik w formacie XML nie jest wpierany przez wszystkie wersje MAME, dla tych pobieramy w formacie DAT.
- [100doors] 100 doors
- [alienresp] Alien Rescue (non-working prototype)
- [bacman] Bac-Man
- [conquest] Conquest (prototype)
- [dkongtj] Donkey Kong Twisted Jungle v1.05
- [truxton2nv] Truxton 2 (New Version)
- [umk3uc20200703] Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Cup Edition (2020-07-03)
- [umk3uc20201125] Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Cup Edition (2020-11-25)
- [umk3uc20201201] Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Cup Edition (2020-12-01)
- [umk3uc20201204] Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Cup Edition (2020-12-04)
- [umk3uc20201226] Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Cup Edition (2020-12-26)
- [umk3uc20210212] Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Cup Edition (2021-02-12)
- [umk3uc20210228] Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Cup Edition (2021-02-28)
Download na domowej.
* Updated to MAME 0.230
* Added Source/Listinfo changes
* Newest Bugs (31st Mar)
* Added/Fixed "Recommended Games"
* Fixed MAMEinfo.dat infos
Download na domowej.
Pełny changelog TUTAJ.
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed:
- 05191: [Save/Restore] (megadriv.cpp) megadriv [evander,wboymw]: EEPROM data is not saved. (Ryan Holtz)
- 05580: [DIP/Input] (royalmah.cpp) cafetime: DIP switch settings are incorrect. (kamilz)
- 05785: [DIP/Input] (cabal.cpp) cabal and clones (except cabalbl): Coins dont work when Demo Sound DIP switch is off. (AJR)
- 05800: [Sound] (megadriv.cpp) genesis / megadriv / megadrij [microm96] [microm96a] [micromm]: Incorrect horn sound. (Aaron Giles)
- 05875: [Misc.] (magictg.cpp) magictg: AddressSanitizer: Buffer overrun in ZR36120 emulation. (Robbbert)
- 06166: [Sound] (megadriv.cpp) megadriv [batman]: Bad emulated sound effects when hitting enemies. (Aaron Giles)
- 06740: [Sound] (dec0.cpp) slyspy, bouldash: Sound randomly speeds up and eventually stops working. (Aaron Giles)
- 06789: [Graphics] (namconb1.cpp) vshoot: Black screen after winning first match. (O. Galibert)
- 06930: [Sound] (dec0.cpp) robocop, robocopu, robocopw: The sound effect of the vans back door cuts off suddenly. (Aaron Giles)
- 07023: [Misc.] (megadriv.cpp) megadriv [fatfury, fatfuryu]: Description is incomplete. (ArcadeShadow)
- 07052: [Gameplay] (mac128.cpp) macplus [bdrkcast]: Mac Plus interrupt timing is incorrect. (Lord Nightmare)
- 07161: [Sound] (dec0.cpp) baddudes: Missing sound in stage 3 boss transformation. (Aaron Giles)
- 07193: [Documentation] (megadriv.cpp) megadriv [jellyboy]: Release year is incomplete. (ArcadeShadow)
- 07303: [Media Support] (coco3.cpp) coco3 [tharogad]: The Castle of Tharogad game cartridge does not run. (AJR)
- 07389: [Sound] (williams.cpp) inferno: DAC sound is incorrect. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07767: [Documentation] (megadriv.cpp) [megadriv] tecmowc, tecmow92: These are regional variants of the same game. (ArcadeShadow)
- 07831: [Sound] (gaelco3d.cpp) surfplnt, surfplnt40, speedup: Sound has repeating distortion/crackling. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07849: [DIP/Input] (taitosj.cpp) sfposeid: Identified bonus life and infinite lives DIP switch settings. (jkburks)
- 07856: [Core] (ksys573.cpp) ddr2mla, ddrbocd, Analog DDR games: Songs run at half frame rate. (Windy Fairy)
- 07885: [Media Support] (xerox820.cpp) x820: Can no longer boot CP/M from floppy disk. [O. Galibert]
- 07886: [Media Support] (plus4.cpp) c16: Cartridges are ignored, system boots to BASIC. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07887: [Crash/Freeze] (divebomb.cpp) divebomb: [debug] K051316 ROM region is not a power-of-two size. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07889: [Crash/Freeze] (ti99_4p.cpp) ti99_4p, ti99_4ev: [debug] Assertion fails as VRAM size is unset on start. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07898: [Interface] (gaelco3d.cpp) speedup: Speed Up is missing a shifter overlay. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07904: [Documentation] (monkey_king_3b.cpp) rs70_648: Manufacturer is not set. (AntoPISA)
- 07909: [Sound] (tecmo16.cpp) ginkun: Level Select, Minigame Select and Credits music doesnt play. (David Haywood)
- 07916: [Crash/Freeze] (playch10.cpp) pc_pinbt: Exception when using single screen BIOS. (Ivan Vangelista)
Machines promoted to working:
Apple Computer Macintosh 128k [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh Classic [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh Classic II [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh II [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh II (FDHD) [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh IIci [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh IIsi [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh IIvx [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh LC III [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh Plus [R. Belmont, O. Galibert, Patrick Mackinlay]
Apple Computer Macintosh SE [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
Apple Computer Macintosh SE (FDHD) [R. Belmont, O. Galibert]
beatmania IIDX 2nd style (GC985 JAA) [Jennifer Taylor]
beatmania IIDX 3rd style (GC992 JAC) [Jennifer Taylor]
beatmania IIDX 5th style (GCA17 JAA) [Jennifer Taylor]
beatmania IIDX Substream (983 JAA) [Jennifer Taylor]
Beatmania III [Windy Fairy]
Beatmania III Append 7th Mix [Windy Fairy]
Beatmania III The Final [Windy Fairy]
Keyboardmania [Windy Fairy] (potrzebny dodatkowo rom mu100)
Keyboardmania 2nd Mix [Windy Fairy]
Keyboardmania 3rd Mix [Windy Fairy]
ParaParaDancing [Windy Fairy]
ParaParaParadise [Windy Fairy]
ParaParaParadise v1.1 [Windy Fairy]
Untouchable (JPM) (IMPACT) (UN3B LO6) [David Haywood, James Wallace]
New working machines:
Andrew Holme Mark 1 FORTH Computer [AJR]
Electronic Master Mind (Invicta) [hap, Sean Riddle]
Football 2 (Mattel) [hap, Sean Riddle]
Invicta Super-Sonic Electronic Master Mind [hap, Sean Riddle]
Kmart Dunk n Sunk [hap, Sean Riddle]
M.E.M. Belgium Memoquiz [hap, Sean Riddle]
Mattel Brain Baffler [hap, Sean Riddle]
Mattel Horoscope Computer [hap, Sean Riddle]
Mattel World Championship Football [hap, Sean Riddle, Kevin Horton, O. Galibert]
MSI / Bandai Namco Namco Classics Vol.1 (3-in-1) (MSI Plug & Play) [Sean Riddle]
NSI International / Mammoth Toys (Licensed by Hasbro) TV Board Games 3-in-1: Boggle, Connect 4, Roll Over
[Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
NSI International / Mammoth Toys (Licensed by Hasbro) TV Board Games 3-in-1: Silly 6 Pins, Hungry Hungry Hippos, Match em
[Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
NSI International / Mammoth Toys (Licensed by Hasbro) TV Board Games 3-in-1: Simon, Battleship, Checkers
[Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
NSI International / Mammoth Toys (Licensed by Hasbro) TV Board Games 6-in-1: Silly 6 Pins, Candy Land, Hungry Hungry Hippos,
Match em, Mixin Pics, Checkers [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
NSI International / Mammoth Toys (Licensed by Hasbro) TV Board Games 6-in-1: Simon, Battleship, Mouse Trap, Checkers, Link-a-Line,
Roll Over [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
Selchow & Righter Readers Digest Q&A - Computer Question & Answer Game [hap, Sean Riddle]
Selchow & Righter Scrabble Sensor - Electronic Word Game [hap, Sean Riddle]
Taikee / Oregon Scientific / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. Teléfono interactivo de TV (Spain)
[ClawGrip, Sean Riddle, David Haywood, ArcadeHacker]
Tiger Electronics Sub Wars (LED version) [hap, Sean Riddle, Rik]
Tri-1 (Fonas) [hap, Sean Riddle]
VTech Dora the Explorer - Dora TV Adventure Globe [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
VTech Dora the Explorer - Dora TV Explorer Phone / Bootss Special Day [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kamaal Brown]
- 1943.cpp: Dont draw past end of spriteram
- alg.cpp: Preliminary address lines descrambling for Platoon V.3.1 US. Added notes about Picmatic games.
- coolridr.cpp: Use measured clocks by correct XTAL usage based on documentation in header of the driver
- dec0.cpp: Sound randomly speeds up and eventually dies (ID 06740)
- dfruit.cpp, heromem.cpp, taito_l.cpp: Included Z80 core (machine c009xlvc.cpp; interrupt handler not yet ported). Replaced Z80 CPU1 with Taito TC0090LVC or TC0091LVC.
- electra.cpp: Some more info updates
. Re-dumped and re-converted CDs for Keyboardmania and Keyboardmania 2nd Mix. Included proper CD subchannel data for Keyboardmania and Keyboardmania 2nd Mix. Added Keyboardmania 2nd Mix dongle dump.
. Fixed IN1 values and added notes about dipswitches
. Added dongle dumps for all missing dongles (bm3, bm3final, kbh, kbm, popn4, popn7, popn8, popnanm, popnanm2, popnmt, popnmt2, ppp and ppp11). Documented how dongles are used in various game series.
. Documented cabinet info register bits meanings for various games
. Added support for Beatmania III FDD and spectrum analyzer
. Promoted Beatmania III, Beatmania III Append 7th Mix, Beatmania III The Final, Keyboardmania, Keyboardmania 2nd Mix, Keyboardmania 3rd Mix, ParaParaDancing, ParaParaParadise, ParaParaParadise 1st Mix Plus and ParaParaParadise v1.1 to working with imperfect sound.
. Implemented raster timing registers for k057714_device GCU. Gives precise timings for Firebeat screens.
. Added interface with the Yamaha XT446 (Embedded version of the MU-100B) to Keyboardmania, Keyboardmania 2nd Mix and Keyboardmania 3rd Mix.
. Fixed sound has repeating distortion/crackling in surfplnt, surfplnt40 and speedup (ID 07831). Do a little less error logging.
. Added gearshift layout to Speed Up (ID 07898)
. Implemented priority Z sort mode for sprites
. Improved projection matrix calculation and 3D clipping
- jclub2.cpp and srmp6.cpp
. Added preliminary support for 16-voice ST0032 variant (soundsetapcm.cpp). Hooked up ST0032 sound to jclub2.cpp.
. Derive sound clocks from crystal frequencies
- konamim2.cpp, menghong.cpp and trivrus.cpp: Got rid of auto_alloc_array and tagmap lookups
. Return LBA position as currently playing LBA (soundcdda.cpp). Fixes songs run at halved framerate in ddr2mla, ddrbocd and any 573 Analog DDR game exccluding JP Dancing Stage series (ID 07856).
. Use clone ddr2ml disc as base for clone ddr2mc2. Note: ddr2mc2 expects a different CD when the memory card reader is present.
- midzeus.cpp: Turn off hardcoded "in video driver" debugging keys by default, its a common source of confusion.
- ms32.cpp: Added missing save item (machinejaleco_ms32_sysctrl.cpp)
- namconb1.cpp: Making the clip registers signed, fixes black screen after winning first match in J-League Soccer V-Shoot (ID 06789). The underlying issue may be weirder though.
- namcos21.cpp, namcos21_c67.cpp and namcos21_de.cpp
. Added save state support and made pixel clocks more clear
. Removed unnecessary driver init and added hardware notes to namcos21.cpp
. Fixed configuration flag for Drivers Eyes (game has 4 2Mbit PCM ROMs)
- naomi.cpp: Dumped House of the Dead 2 Korea BIOS. Added latest NAOMI revision docs.
- segas24.cpp: Fixed out-of-bounds access in sprite drawing with inverted clipping (could crash during Crack Down attract mode) (videosegaic24.cpp)
- simple_st0016.cpp: Got rid of tagmap lookups and other small cleanups. Enabled save state support.
- srmp2.cpp: Added NO_DUMP entries for suspected undumped MCUs
- suna8.cpp: Removed auto_allorc_array, started work on save state supports and other minor cleanups.
- tatsumi.cpp: Removed obsolete YM2151 hack
. Improved IRQ ack mechanism. Fixes Level Select, Minigame Select and Credits musics doesnt play in Ganbare Ginkun (ID 07909).
. Dont trigger multiple interrupts per frame in Riot
. Added missing hard disk and security dongle to beatmania IIDX 2nd style (GC985 JAA), beatmania IIDX 3rd style (GC992 JAC) and beatmania IIDX 5th style (GCA17 JAA). Replaced CD image marked as bad dump in clone beatmania IIDX 3rd style (GC992 JAA). Promoted games to working.
. Replaced hand-crafted dongle data for beatmania IIDX 4th style (GCA03 JAA) and beatmania IIDX 5th style (GCA17 JAA). Added security dongle to beatmania IIDX 6th style (GCB4U JAB).
. Replaced CD image marked as bad dump in beatmania IIDX 6th style (GCB4U JAA) and beatmania IIDX with DDR 2nd Club Version (896 JAB). Added security dongles to beatmania IIDX 7th style (GCB44 JAB) and beatmania IIDX 8th style (GCC44 JAA) and replaced CD images marked as bad dump.
. Added missing video CDs to beatmania IIDX with DDR 2nd Club Version (896 JAB), beatmania IIDX with DDR 2nd Club Version (896 JAA) and beatmania IIDX Substream with DDR 2nd Club Version 2 (984 A01 BM)
. Added missing CD image to beatmania IIDX Substream (983 JAA). Promoted game to working.
. Removed periodic source for IRQ2 in Twinkle driver. Only periodically assert IRQ1. Added comment about SPU IRQ2 handler.
. Promoted Big 50 (JPM), Big Bucks (JPM), Camelot (JPM), Casino Crazy (JPM), Go For Gold (JPM), Give Us A Break (JPM), Happy Hour (JPM), Untouchable (JPM) and clones to working
. Fixed reel display in Big 50 (JPM). Improved illusion of this being 2 sides of the same wheel. Tweak reel offset. Promoted Big 50 (JPM) and clones to working.
. Added sound ROM used by other emulators to Untouchable (JPM). Promoted Untouchable (JPM) and clone again now we have sound.
- Cabal: Implemented in-service lockout for IRQs (audioseibu.cpp), prevent Cabal from locking up the sound CPU with an unacknowledged interrupt after reset. Fixes coins dont work when Demo Sound dipswitch is off (ID 05785).
- Fever Soccer: Added notes on unpopulated RS232/Ethernet ICs
- Gemcrush: Fixed opaque background
- GunNail: Fixed machine config of clone GunNail (bootleg). Note: Crappy sound, unknown how much of it is incomplete emulation and how much bootleg quality.
- Hatris: Fixed missing ADPCM
- Inferno (Williams): Fixed DAC sound playing (ID 07389)
- Ixion: Switched sprite/tilemap priority
- Joy Stand Private: Converted cartridge access function into address_map_bank_device. Added MACHINE_NODEVICE_PRINTER flag because printer emulation is missing. Added notes and cleaned up code.
- Kyuukoukabakugekitai - Dive Bomber Squad: Fixed debug assert shortly after launch (ID 07887)
- Last Fighting and Raccoon World: Demoted games to not working due to timing issues. Note: Game speed seems to be completely wrong, timers and player movement too fast?
- Mahjong Cafe Time: Resolved DIPSW settings (ID 05580)
- Megadrive hardware: Added EEPROM cartridge variant with Xicor X24C01 (busmegadriveeeprom.cpp). Made all MD cartridge types able to be locked on (busmegadrivesk.cpp).
- Mobile Suit Gundam Final Shooting: Fixed sound rom loading
- Momoko 120%: Fixed glitches on high score table after memory system updates (was reading past end of region)
- Narc: Dumped the correct REV1 sound ROMs for clone Narc (rev 1.80)
- PinBot (PlayChoice-10): Fixed exception attempting use of single screen BIOS (ID 07916)
- PinMAME: Synced set rvrbt_p7 and totan_04 with PinMAME
- Quasar: Flipped "Free Play" switch based on observed behavior (maybe freeplay isnt the best name for this)
- Roc n Rope: Fixed state saving, minor cleanups.
- Run Run Puppy: Redumped boot ROM
- Sea Fighter Poseidon: Fixed unknown DIPs (ID 07849)
- Shooting Master: Redumped and verified the 315-5159A I8751 MCU
- Speak & Rescue: Adjusted DAC output and improved notes in Speak & Rescue and clones
- Virtua Striker 2 99: Fixed longstanding cut-n-paste in clone vs299a exposed by set reordering
- Zero Team USA: Correct "Bonus Life" dipswitches in clones New Zero Team
- Fixed rom names in mcr.cpp, midtunit.cpp, model3.cpp and pgm.cpp
- Dipswitch fixes in merits.cpp, namcos21_de.cpp, rocnrope.cpp, royalmah.cpp, r2dx_v33.cpp and taitosj.cpp
- Description changes of A.G. Soccer Ball (R18u, 2.1 sound), beatmania IIDX 7th style (GCB44 JAB), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Relay (Japan), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Twin (Japan, Revision B), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Twin (USA, Revision B), Discs of Tron (Upright, 9/22/83), Discs of Tron (Upright, 10/4/83), jpmimpctsw.cpp games, Lucky Draw (pinball, set 1), Meijinsen (set 1), Oedo Fight (Japan, Bloodshed version), Players Edge Plus (PP0419) Standard Draw Poker (set 2), Rabbit (Japan 1/28, location test), Raiders5 (Japan, set 1), Techno Drive (Japan, TH1/VER.B), Thunder Dragon (bootleg, set 1), US AAF Mustang (bootleg, set 1) and Virtua Striker 2 99.1 (Japan, Revision B)
- Renamed (agsoccer) to (agsoccera), (dotron) to (dotrona), (dotrona) to (dotron), (pepp0419) to (pepp0419b), (von) to (vonu), (vs29915) to (vs29915a) and (vs299b) to (vs299j)
Its almost only fixes, but there are quite a few.
- unlikely incompatibility between mslug2 & pbobblen, this fixes both this time.
- there were some problems in neocd with speed hacks, they are now disabled for the kof games and kabukikl
- still on neocd, there was a crash when reading an audio track merged with the main data track, this worked before, but anyway its fixed.
- old capcom savegames prior to some time in march 2020 couldnt be restored anymore, I added a callback to fix things on the fly, it might not work for all the games, I dont have savegames for all of them, but it should work for most of them.
- the year is updated automatically now
- there was a strange "stack smash" on my laptop when opening the console, it happens only on this computer, which has exactly the same software setup as my main computer, so its probably a gcc bug, but for now I disabled their stack protection to work around that, even if its required only for 1 file related to the console, I disabled it everywhere.
- the scripts can now handle more than 100 arguments, required for some cheats about the starting level !
- fix pbobble2/2o/2x always on help line cheat
- fix pbobble2 alternate world levels cheat
- fix cheats comments containing ", and handle multi-line comments for cheats, the bottom line of the screen will "flash" if the comment is too long, just click on it to get the full comment. Example of such a cheat : the last one for strider.
And by the way finally update the default background color to be darker and less transparent, I did it here on my default settings a long time ago but I should have committed it, here it is, handy to be able to read these big comments for the cheats. (if you keep your settings while updating and want to try the default new color, just delete the bg_color line in rainex_sdl.cfg/raine32_sdl.cfg in the config directory).
- e-Reader card scanning
- New tool for converting between different save game formats
- WebP and APNG recording
- Separate overrides for GBC games that can also run on SGB or regular GB
- Game Boy Player features can be enabled by default for all compatible games
- Frame and I/O viewer support for Game Boy
- Bug report tool for gathering information helpful for reporting bugs
- Mute option in homebrew ports
- Status indicators for fast-forward and mute in homebrew ports
- VBA bug compatibility mode for ROM hacks that dont work on real hardware
- Read-only support for MBC6 flash memory
- New unlicensed GB mappers: Pokémon Jade/Diamond, BBD, and Hitek
- Stack tracing tools in ARM debugger (by ahigerd)
- Command scripts for CLI debugger (by ahigerd)
- Scheduled event dumping in CLI debugger
- ARM disassembler now resolves addresses to symbol names
- Add Game Boy Player feature support to ports
- Individual window types can now be toggled in debugging views
- Support for the Wii U GamePad when running as an injected VC title
- ARM: Fix ALU reading PC after shifting
- ARM: Fix STR storing PC after address calculation
- ARM: Fix Addressing mode 1 shifter on rs == pc (fixes #1926)
- ARM: Fix long multiply-and-accumulate register write order (fixes #1956)
- ARM: Fix long and accumulate multiply timing
- GB: Partially fix timing for skipped BIOS
- GB: Downgrade DMG-only ROMs from CGB mode even without boot ROM
- GB: Fix marking BIOS as unmapped when skipping BIOS (fixes #2061)
- GB Audio: Fix serializing sweep time
- GB Audio: Fix some channel 4 timing edge cases
- GB MBC: Fix MBC1 mode changing behavior
- GB MBC: Fix some MBC3 bit masking
- GB Video: Fix state after skipping BIOS (fixes #1715 and #1716)
- GBA: Fix timing advancing too quickly in rare cases
- GBA: Clear GBP connection on reset
- GBA Audio: Revamp FIFO emulation (fixes #356, #875, #1847)
- GBA BIOS: Implement dummy sound driver calls
- GBA BIOS: Improve HLE BIOS timing
- GBA BIOS: Fix reloading video registers after reset (fixes #1808)
- GBA BIOS: Make HLE BIOS calls interruptable (fixes #1711 and #1823)
- GBA BIOS: Fix invalid decompression bounds checking
- GBA DMA: Linger last DMA on bus (fixes #301 and #1320)
- GBA DMA: Fix ordering and timing of overlapping DMAs
- GBA I/O: Green swap register should be readable
- GBA I/O: Ignore high bits on IME
- GBA Memory: Improve gamepak prefetch timing
- GBA Memory: Stall on VRAM access in mode 2 (fixes #190)
- GBA Memory: Improve robustness of Matrix memory support
- GBA Memory: Mark Famicom Mini games 22 through 28 as non-mirroring
- GBA Memory: Return correct byte for odd ROM open bus addresses
- GBA Memory: Improved AGBPrint emulation of edge cases (fixes #1867)
- GBA Memory: Fix masking of misaligned jumps
- GBA Serialize: Fix alignment check when loading states
- GBA SIO: Fix copying Normal mode transfer values
- GBA SIO: Fix Normal mode being totally broken (fixes #1800)
- GBA SIO: Fix deseralizing SIO registers
- GBA SIO: Fix hanging on starting a second multiplayer window (fixes #854)
- GBA SIO: Fix Normal mode transfer start timing (fixes #425)
- GBA Timers: Fix toggling timer cascading while timer is active (fixes -#2043)
- GBA Video: Latch scanline at end of Hblank (fixes #1319)
- GBA Video: Fix Hblank timing
- GBA Video: Implement green swap (fixes #1609)
- GBA Video: Emulate sprite cycle limits in OpenGL renderer (fixes #1635)
- GBA Video: Fix OBJWIN erratic rendering in OpenGL renderer
- GBA Video: Fix x offset in 256-color BG mosaic (fixes #1684)
- GBA Video: Fix transposed BG mosaic parameters in GL renderer
- SM83: Emulate HALT bug
- SM83: Improve mid-M-cycle interrupts
- SM83: HALT should not consume an extra T-state
- 3DS: Fix thread cleanup
- All: Improve export headers (fixes #1738)
- Cheats: Fix indirect write cheats (fixes #2026)
- CMake: Fix build with downstream minizip that exports incompatible symbols
- CMake: Link with correct OpenGL library (fixes #1872)
- Core: Ensure ELF regions can be written before trying
- Core: Fix threading improperly setting paused state while interrupted
- Core: Fix loading ELF files that have unexpected empty program headers
- Core: Fix destroying an mVL with an invalid channel count
- Debugger: Dont skip undefined instructions when debugger attached
- Debugger: Close trace log when done tracing
- Debugger: Fix change watchpoints (fixes #1947)
- Debugger: Call CLI debugger system init
- FFmpeg: Fix some small memory leaks
- FFmpeg: Fix encoding of time base
- GB: Fix crash when changing ROM while in banked address space
- GB: Fix loading model overrides
- GB MBC: Force minimum SRAM size on rare MBCs that always have SRAM
- GB Serialize: Fix crash when loading pre-0.7 SGB savestates
- GB Video: Fix SGB video logs
- GB Video: Discard SGB packets in non-SGB mVLs
- GB Video: Fix deserializing negative LX state
- GB Video: Dont rendering negative batches
- GBA: Fix loading multiboot ELF files (fixes #1949)
- GBA: Fix loading subsequent save files (fixes #2067)
- mGUI: Dont attempt to preload files larger than can fit in RAM
- Qt: Force OpenGL paint engine creation thread (fixes #1642)
- Qt: Fix static compilation in MinGW (fixes #1769)
- Qt: Fix a race condition in the frame inspector
- Qt: Load/save bytes from memory viewer in the order visible (fixes #1900)
- Qt: Fix running proxied video if it gets pushed to the main thread
- Qt: Fix game display sometimes disappearing after closing load/save state screen
- Qt: Fix cancelling pausing before the frame ends
- Qt: Fix gamepad event dispatching (fixes #1922)
- Qt: Pre-attach GDB stub when launching with -g (fixes #1950)
- Qt: Fix crash when editing shortcuts with none selected (fixes #1964)
- Qt: Fix crashing when no OpenGL context can be obtained
- Qt: Fix issues with I/O viewer not properly synchronizing state
- Qt: Fix loading a new game crashing on Wayland (fixes #1992)
- Qt: Fix inability to clear hat bindings
- SM83: Simplify register pair access on big endian
- SM83: Disassemble STOP as one byte
- Switch: Fix GB game height in pixel accurate mode (fixes #2073)
- Wii: Fix crash on unloading irregularly sized GBA ROMs
- 3DS: Use “wide mode” where applicable for slightly better filtering
- 3DS: Batch directory reads
- Core: Add savedataUpdated callback
- Core: Add shutdown callback
- Core: Rework thread state synchronization
- Core: Improve support for ROM patch cheats, supporting disabling overlapping patches
- Core: Adding to library is now recursive
- GB: Allow pausing event loop while CPU is blocked
- GB: Add support for sleep and shutdown callbacks
- GB: Redo double speed emulation (closes #1515)
- GB: Support loading CGB-on-AGB boot ROM
- GB Audio: Add channel 4 batching back (fixes #1313)
- GB Core: Return the current number of banks for ROM/SRAM, not theoretical max
- GB I/O: Implement preliminary support for PCM12/PCM34 (closes #1468)
- GB MBC: Remove unused SRAM size
- GBA: Allow pausing event loop while CPU is blocked
- GBA BIOS: Division by zero should emit a FATAL error
- GBA Cheats: Allow unlimited ROM patch-type codes per set
- GBA Video: Convert OpenGL VRAM texture to integer
- GBA Video: Skip attempting to render offscreen sprites in OpenGL
- GBA Video: New GL palette approach, no more batch splitting on palette edits
- GBA Video: Avoid integer division using reciprocal tricks
- Debugger: Keep track of global cycle count
- FFmpeg: Add looping option for GIF/APNG
- FFmpeg: Add CRF support for applicable codecs
- mGUI: Show battery percentage
- mGUI: Skip second scan loop when possible
- mGUI: Improve loading speed (fixes #1957)
- Qt: Renderer can be changed while a game is running
- Qt: Add hex index to palette view
- Qt: Add transformation matrix info to sprite view
- Qt: Memory viewer now supports editing decimal values directly (closes #1705)
- Qt: Add copy button to GB printer dialog
- Qt: Window title updates can be disabled (closes #1912)
- Qt: Redo OpenGL context thread handling (fixes #1724)
- Qt: Discard additional frame draws if waiting fails
- Qt: Unify monospace font usage
- Qt: Add button to jump to log settings
- Qt: Use relative paths in portable mode when applicable (fixes #838)
- Qt: Better initial shortcut editor column sizes
- SDL: Fall back to sw blit if OpenGL init fails
- Switch: Optimize font rendering (fixes #2078)
- Switch: Allow switching between CPU and GPU renderers without reloading
- Util: Reset vector size on deinit
- VFS: Change semantics of VFile.sync on mapped files (fixes #1730)
# New in 1.22.9d (public release):
general: Internal tweaks to Windows.Gaming.Input.
UI: Minor improvements to graphic pack window.
# New in 1.22.9c:
UI: Fixed cut off dropdowns in the graphic pack window.
# New in 1.22.9b:
general: Fixed a regression where the mlc path would be processed incorrectly, leading to Cemu not being able to load some mlc files.
# New in 1.22.9:
input: Added support for Windows.Gaming.Input (Available only for Windows 10 or above).
Two new API options:
*WGI GamePad Mirrors XInput but without the 4 controller limit
*WGI RawController Mirrors DirectInput
Both of these usually have more stable drivers and should be preferred over regular XInput/DirectInput.
input: Various smaller improvements to input settings
Stick preview now has a circle to indicate where 100% range of the emulated controller is.
general: Fixed a crash that would occur when refreshing the game list when it contains WUD images without keys.
coreinit: Implemented API OSIsHomeButtonMenuEnabled() and OSEnableHomeButtonMenu().
Fixes Disney Infinity 2.0 crashing on launch. It relies on specific behavior for correct initialization.
OpenGL/Vulkan: Resolved an issue where depth buffer clears would use incorrect clear values.
Fixes rendering bugs in Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars.
Fixes invisible UI in Dragon Quest X.
OpenGL/Vulkan: Improved tracking and synchronization of overlapping memory in texture cache.
Fixes black screen issue in CoD: Black Ops 2.
OpenGL/Vulkan: Implemented support for shader instruction SAMPLE_C_L.
Fixes missing lighting in CoD: Black Ops 2.
nsysnet: Resolved an issue where recv() would starve other threads of CPU time.
Fixes a rare softlock that could happen in various third party games.
Download na domowej.
- XEP80 drivers bumped to 0.93, fixes a couple of problems with charset switching not working and ultra speed timing issues. The XEP80 needs a little more time to respond to the charset switching commands while it rewrites the row pointer table, and there was a sporadic issue with commands getting dropped in burst mode.
- XEPVHOLD.COM has been updated with the new NTSC timings, and there is now an XEPVHLPD.COM version that applies the new PAL timings.
- The SDX version (ALTXEPX.SYS) is now on the Additions disk.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the emulator with some XEP80 state not getting reinitialized on a cold reset, which manifested as the XEP80 driver failing to init.
- Fixed a bug in the Disk Explorer with junk data getting appended when importing text files.
Download w wątku.
– Auto VSync on/off glitches
– True Fullscreen leaves on reset (D3D)
– Missing option Use video buffer (DirectDraw)
– Extended monitors bad display/crash (thx Pedro)
– Fullscreen on 4K screens (thx Cogweasel)
– No full path in TRACE.txt (privacy)
- save/load additional settings files for a lot of purposes, like
*define keyboard inputs for individual games one time only
*prepare different C64 models
*prepare individual Multi SID configurations
- rework sub-menu handling within configuration window
- rework status bar (Drive LEDs, Tape control)
*status bar is switchable via Hotkey in windows/fullscreen (Options / Hotkeys)
*show LED for EeasyFlash and EF³
- add UI for custom RAM init patterns
- load savestates per drag n drop or from File Explorer
- support to paste clipboard or copy screen to clipboard
- fix OpenGL 1/4 screen BUG for newer macOS versions
- Gmod2 cartridge mapper (i.e. Sams Journey)
*support Flash and Eeprom writes
- Magic Desk cartridge mapper
- Final Cartridge I, II, Plus, III, III+
- Simons Basic, Warp Speed
- Atomic Power, Mach5, Pagefox, Ross, Westermann
expansion port expander to use REU + Retro Replay together
*hotkey for menu switch
*support Super Snapshot 5, Retro(Nordic) Replay, Atomic(Nordic) Power
*optional 64 MBit mode
*create a single EF3 file (slot 0) from all slots during emulation
*strip down single EF3 file (slot 0) to all slots (Note: multi CRT file writing can trigger a false positive in your security app)
Sownload na domowej.