|WinUAE 4.5.0 beta6 ||[witek], 2020-10-19 18:42:00|
[Source: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=104099&page=10]Beta 6:
- Fixed CV64/3D 3D vertical clipping. Fixes at least warptest corruption when test texture goes out of screen vertically.
- Fixed CV64 and CV64/3D weird behavior (pauses, possible "hpos" error dialog) due to interrupt triggering being called from a thread.
- Fixed possible crash if hardware mouse pointer was very near to end of VRAM.
- Debugger TO, Te and Tf didt fully use current mmmu mapping mode. (For example TO output was corrupted if system was A3000 with loaded superkickstart)
- x86 bridgeboard VGA display stopped updating every time display when mode changed. (b1)
Previously known issues: CGX + Warp 3D: no textures (reason unknown, 3D part of Virge is not accessed at all when running warptest if texturing is enabled but is accessed normally if texturing is disabled). JIT direct + hardware RTG mode = glitches.
Download w wątku.