|WinUAE 4.5.0 beta29 ||[witek], 2021-08-10 14:22:14|
[Source: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=104099&page=44]beta 28
- Fixed buffer overflow if more than 9 devices were found when enumerating NPCap/WinCap devices. (Special SLIRP cases ignore max size check)
- Mid screen HBlank change didnt force current scan line redraw. It could have caused glitches in some weird situations.
- Fixed crash when display DMA start/stop/position was too weird. (Can happen if setup changes mid scanline with DMA already active)
- AGA borderblank hires pixel delay is working again.
- b27 bitplane allocation optimization fix.
- Copper WAIT cant wake up at the start of scanline. (This was lost when custom emulation rewrite started)
- Sprite emulation fix, vblank end sprite reset and first possible sprite DMA didnt use same line.
- Blitter register modification while active support was partially broken few betas ago.
- ECS Denise H/V-blank emulation updates.
- RTS/RTE/RTR/RTD disassembly shows also return address, calculated using current stack pointer value.
- DMA debugger now includes DDFSTRT (0), DDFSTOP (1) and hardwired DDFSTOP (2) positions if match caused bitplane DMA to start (DDFSTRT) or stop (DDFSTRT/hardwired DDFSTOP).
Chipset updates are almost done. Really. At least I hope. If there was some other updates I delayed until chipset update is done, now it is time to remind me.
(FloppyDriveBridge thing does not need reminding. It will probably happen.)
- b28 copper update was wrong. Second attempt. (Hotbleeps etc. This time without breaking others.)
- Sprite fix, sprite DMA does not start if frames initial SPRxPOS/SPRxCTL fill loads vertical start position that matches current vertical position.
- Added bsdsocket IoctlSocket SIOCIFADDR, SIOCIFFLAGS, SIOCIFBRDADDR, SIOCIFCONF, SIOCIFNETMASK, SIOCIFMETRIC and SIOCIFMTU support. Read-only.
- Fixed uaegfx indirect mode BlitTemplate() harmless one byte buffer out of bounds read.
- VPOSW register access always clears LOL bit (if it was set = NTSC long line). It cant be set to one by writing to VPOSW.
- NTSC long/short line order was wrong after horizontal wrap around.
Download w wątku.