|Ootake 3.01 ||[witek], 2021-02-21 14:52:22|
[Source: https://www.ouma.jp/ootake/]- "For Video Caputure Mode" has been added to the "Screen-> Mode" menu. You
can switch the Ootakes window to 480p or 720p size for easy viewing with a single touch. If you capture with this sharp screen size when using video capture software, you can upload with high image quality when uploading to YouTube etc.
In this mode, the "Screen-> Remove Lag 1F" menu setting is automatically disabled(0F), reducing the load when using the video capture software. If you want to prioritize input-lag measures, you can manually re-enable (the operation of the video capture software will be considerably slower) it.
It can also be used in full screen mode. 1080p can also be selected i full screen.
- Fixed a bug that Ootake does not recognize when connecting an XInput compatible game controller due to the PC environment (when a connecting driver for the PS4 controller was installed, a pad that can be used by switching between XInput and DirectInput, etc.).
- If you change the connection of a game controller such as USB while Ootake is running, Ootake will recognize the change immediately.
- In window mode, when switching the overscan area display of the screen with the [F11] key or [F12] key, the sound that continued to sound during screen switching was temporarily muted so that it can be switched comfortably.
- The width of the window size has been changed from a multiple of 299 to a multiple of 298. When capturing and encoding video, you can encode while maintaining the image quality. By the way, depending on the PC environment and capture software, Ootakes operation may be heavy and processing may drop. In that case, if you select the "Screen-> Mode-> for Video Capture Mode" menu, the processing will be lighter and you will be able to capture
- The operation speed and timing have been brought closer to the operation of the actual machine. In the stage 2 of "Parodius Da!", the problem that the clowns position flickers one line at the bottom of the screen ( occurred from recent versions) has been resolved. In "The Tower of Druaga", the problem that some parts of BGM started to sound late has been solved on the hint screen of Ishtar of "After clearing the stage".
- Improved so that the processing does not become heavy even in "games with
many readings of the state of the game pad" such as "Space Harrier".
- The "Screen-> Remove Lag Max 3F" menu has little effect on Windows 10, and
even before Win8, this menu(3F) is no longer necessary by setting the driver (rendering frame buffer is 1), so 3F menu was abolished (because processing becomes heavy if it is set to 3F).
- At Ootake v2.99, in "Tokimeki Memorial", when the sprite missing display
setting (CPU-> Perform SpriteLimit) is turned on or the overscan area is
displayed ([F12] key), dust that is sometimes displayed on the left and right edges of the screen (probably used as a data area) was not accurate.
This time, it became the same as the actual machine.
- "Customize bram & mb128 Folder" has been added to the "File" menu. if you
check "Same location as the save folder", the locations of "bram folder (for saving backup save files)" and "mb128 folder (for saving MB128 save files)" is set inside the "save" folder. Place the "save" folder on a network drive and use it when you want to share save data with multiple PCs.
- Other minor parts have been corrected and improved.
* Ootakes C++ optimization option of the development software Visual Studio
2019 has been changed to "less optimized build" so that it will not be falsely detected by antivirus software. This C++ optimization option is ON by default in VS2019. Other than corporate-signed software, many recently made C++ online software is probably falsely detected.
In fact, we have confirmed that about 40% of antivirus software falsely
detects viruses even in apps that display only "Hello World" in VS2019 C++.
I would like to turn on the optimization option fully in order to reduce
the load on the PC, but this time I am limiting the optimization to the point where it is not treated as a virus. However, especially on older PCs, there is a concern that performance will be degraded and 60 frames will not be displayed smoothly. In that case, in the next version, I will also revert to optimization full ON. (In this case, some software will treat it as a virus again, so it will be released after the author has a false positive verification by an antivirus software company, so the release will be delayed than usual.)
Download na domowej.