|MAME 0.235 ||[witek], 2021-08-27 16:55:46|
[Source: https://www.mamedev.org/]Pełen changelog TUTAJ
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 07002: [Crash/Freeze] (viper.cpp) p911 and clones: Games show “DISTRIBUTION ERROR”, resetting causes MAME to exit. (Windy Fairy)
- 07760: [Core] BGFX: YUV overlay rendering for Laserdisc games is flawed. (Ryan Holtz)
- 08042: [Graphics] (namcofl.cpp) finalapr, finalapr1, finalaprj: Flagman is not animated. (Angelo Salese)
- 08045: [Misc.] (coco12.cpp) coco, coco2, dragon32: Last byte of RAM is unusable for 32K machines. (Nigel Barnes)
- 08046: [Original Reference] (timelimt.cpp) progress, timelimt: Game runs too fast. (hap)
- 08050: [Sound] (ginganin.cpp) ginganin: PCM audio does not play. (Robbbert)
- 08051: [DIP/Input] portera: Down button is not working (cant climb down ladders). (Tafoid)
- 08053: [DIP/Input] (taito_f2.cpp) yuyugogo: DIP switch marked as “Unused” enables continues. (GoldS_TCRF)
New working machines
Paris Dakar (31.03.87, Spanish) [Jose Marquez - Retrobytes, Recreativas.org]
Super Cobra (Gakken, green version) [hap, Kevin Horton, Sean Riddle, eggs]
Texas Instruments TI-5100 [hap, Sean Riddle]
New working clones
Bubble Buster (USA, B-System) [CoolMod, The Dumping Union]
Espgaluda II (2005.11.14 MASTER VER, newer CV1000-B PCB) [BuddyC, MetalliC, rtw]
Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix (GQ883 VER. AAA) [Taro]
Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix (GQ883 VER. EAA) [Taro]
Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix (GQ883 VER. JAA) [Taro]
Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix (GQ883 VER. KAA) [Taro]
Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix (GQ883 VER. UAA) [Taro]
Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix Link Kit 1 (GE929 VER. JAA) [Windy Fairy]
Guitar Freaks 2nd Mix Link Kit 2 (GC929 VER. JBB) [Windy Fairy]
Guitar Freaks Ver 1.01 (GQ886 VER. AAD) [Taro]
Guitar Freaks Ver 1.01 (GQ886 VER. EAD) [Taro]
Guitar Freaks Ver 1.01 (GQ886 VER. JAD) [Taro]
Guitar Freaks Ver 1.01 (GQ886 VER. UAD) [Taro]
Hockey (Mattel, export version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
Kangaroo (Loewen-Automaten) [Virtvic]
The Killing Blade Ao Jian Kuang Dao (ver. 100) [XeD]
Mag Max (set 2) [Purity]
Rafflesia (not encrypted) [Shane Reel]
Rescate Lunar (Spanish bootleg of Lunar Rescue) [Ricardo - Factory Arcade, Recreativas.org]
S.V.G. - Spectral vs Generation Sheng Mo Shiji (M68k label V101HK) (ARM label V101HK, ROM 06.20.05 S.V.G V100) [XeD]
Sea Wolf (Tecfri) [Lorenzo, Victor Fernandez (City Game)]
Machines promoted to working
Operation Tiger (Ver 2.14 O) [Ville Linde]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Air Inferno (World) [Trol]
Baby Fruits (25 pts version) [Salvador, parramon, ClawGrip]
C.Q.F.D Scientus (France) [PulkoMandy]
Police 911 (ver AAC) [Windy Fairy]
Police 911 (ver KAE) [Windy Fairy]
Seoul Symphony (Bubble Symphony bootleg with OKI6295) [xuserv]
Time Crisis 3 (TST3 Ver. A) [system11, rtw]
- albazc.cpp, albazg.cpp, chanbara.cpp, crystal.cpp, jantotsu.cpp and tryout.cpp
. Made use of object finders and other minor cleanups
. Documented "Test" dipswitch for Wully Bully
. Fixed handling of 8bpp framebuffer mode. Adjusted how VI scan-out functions. Swapped "magic matrix" dither pattern axes to match hardware tests (machine
64.cpp and video
. N64 RDP: Fixed incorrect channel swapping on 32-bit resampled framebuffers. Temporarily adjusted framebuffer resampling to not exceed screen bounds in some games.
. N64 RSP: Fixed LWV and VMOV behavior. Added reserved instructions V056, V057, V073 and VNULL. Removed unused DRC and SIMD support. General code cleanup.
. N64: Fixed SP DMA behavior based on hardware tests. Pass K4 and K5 factors to threaded drawing code. Fixes black geometry in (MESS) Conkers Bad Fur Day.
. Added tilemap color bank, fixes lightning flashing and color cycling for Fire Battle.
. Hand-tuned all clock frequencies for clshroad and halved vblank irq rate, syncing video and sound timings in logical sense. Minor realign documentation.
- cv1k.cpp: Replaced clone Mushihime-Sama Futari Black Label (200.12.11 BLACK LABEL VER) program ROM with clean dump, previous was dumped from upgraded futari15 PCB and contained trailing garbage.
. Documented different clone P-47 - The Freedom Fighter (Japan) ROM board configurations
. Correction to the audio CPU memory map and verified that clone E.D.F. : Earth Defense Force (bootleg) has an undumped PIC. Verified XTAL and clock.
. Dumped Peek A Boo Japan 1.1, matches parent set.
. Standardized PROM locations for games running on 1A board.
. Added missing items to state saving
. Updated to use measured clock and marked Mermaid and clone as imperfect graphics. Note: Incomplete GFX emulation in Mermaid (see MT07985 and MT08000).
- namcofl.cpp: Fixed network status error, this also fixes the paralyzed flagman in Final Lap R (ID 08042).
- naomi.cpp: Documentation misc additions. Corrected PIN number for mask ROMs on 171-8132B carts. Sorted games by year or number.
- seibuspi.cpp: Added or Fixed notes for Jumper JP1
. Preliminary QS1000 hook up. There seems to be a bug in the ARM_VIDC20 device that causes static and bad sounds. Just set the related volume sliders to 0 to hear the QS1000.
. Hooked up DIPs for Pang Pang Car. Note: Pang Pang Car uses the VIDC internal DAC for SFX and the QS1000 for music. Its configured to use the undumped internal ROM.
- timelimt.cpp: Halve maincpu NMI rate and fixed spriteram out of bounds access (ID 08046). Note: PCB output video confirms that the enemies in Progress move too fast in MAME (https://youtu.be/3MX_qCf_no0).
. Added audio support, updated inputs and improved default NVRAM contents. Updated compatibility lists, added NVRAMs, added more inputs and per-game DIP switches. Fixed port DIP location values. Added comment about Boxing Manias pad controller.
. Fixed MAME closes with error when pressing F3 at the "DISTRIBUTION ERROR" screen in Police 911 (ID 07002).
- 18 Wheeler: Dumped earlier prototype Sega 837-13844 JVS I/O board rom epr-21868p.ic7
- AGEMAME: Added missing sound roms for James Bond (Maygay) (M1A B) (set 1)
- Champion Base Ball Part-2: Mapped some areas and added some logging for clone Taikyoku Base Ball (ID 08053)
- Dino Dino: Gets to the ROM error screen. The first few hundred bytes dont decrypt correctly.
- Dock Man: Fixed down button for clone El Estivador (Spanish bootleg of Port Man on Galaxian hardware) (ID 08051). Not 100% the same as clone Port Man (bootleg on Moon Cresta hardware).
- Enigma II: Minor updates to DIP locations
- Games Family: Improved notes. Added new BIOS version (award_i6a6ixe19.bin).
- Ginga NinkyouDen: Fixed missing PCM samples (ID 08050)
- Knuckle Joe: Added sprite layer clipping. Fixed off-by-1 with sprite layer clip.
- Motocross Go!: Added "extra" I/O CPU (MB90611A F2MC-16) to configuration
- The Ninja Kids: Fixed default "Lives" dipswitch to 3 (matches all OFF convention)
- One + Two: Derived frequency from XTAL present on PCB
- Operation Tiger
. Fixed driver lockup issues and improved tilemap emulation
. Fixed texture issues and improved texture wrapping (video c0780fpa.cpp). Fixed save states (Game now playable).
- Royal King Jang Oh 2: Added banking. Almost playable, but bad colors.
- Super Chexx: Map some memory
- Super Glob: Swap ceiling call elevator button assignments on clone Beastie Feastie to match Super Glob The Glob
- Tumble Pop: Added preliminary OKI hookup for clone Tumble Pop (Playmark bootleg)
- Twin Bee Yahhoo!: Made Twin Bee Yahhoo! (ver JAA) parent of Magical Twin Bee as the latter has substantial content removed rather than being localised, making it less complete.
- Wiping: Convert to Xtal and added tentative screen raw params. Make custom audio to actually not divide internally by 2 (audiowiping.cpp).
- Yori Jori Kuk Kuk: Got game to boot, left as not working as it needs a ROM patch for now.
- Yuuyu no Quiz de GO!GO!: Added "AllowContinue" dipswitch
- Fixed rom names in megasys1.cpp
- Dipswitch fixes in crystal.cpp, enigma2.cpp, seibuspi.cpp, ssfindo.cpp, viper.cpp and taito_f2.cpp
- Description changes of Code One Dispatch Ver 1.16 (ver UAB), Code One Dispatch Ver 1.21 (ver UAD), Espgaluda II (2005.11.14 MASTER VER, original CV1000-B PCB), Jurassic Park 3 (ver UBC), Keisatsukan Shinjuku 24ji (ver JAE), Mag Max (set 1), Mini Guay VD, Peek-a-Boo! (Japan, ver. 1.1), Mocap Boxing (ver AAB), Police 24-7 (ver EAD), Police 24-7 (ver EAD, alt), Police 911 (ver AAC), Police 911 (ver AAE), Silent Scope Fortune Hunter (ver EAA) and Soreike! Anpanman Popcorn Koujou (Rev B)
- Renamed (ainferno) to (ainfernou), (espgal2) to (espgal2a), (gtrfrks) to (gtrfrksc), (gtrfrksa) to (gtrfrksac), (gtrfrksj) to (gtrfrksjc), (gtrfrksu) to (gtrfrksuc), (p911e) to (p911ed) and (p911uc) to (p911ac)
- VIDEO RENDERING SYSTEM
. Fixed automatic sizing of snapshots and recordings (emu ender.cpp). This fixes bad scaling on snapshots and recording when using -uesx and forced scale factors.
- INPUT: Slightly cleaned up OSD input modules. Removed support for DirectInput 7 and earlier. It hasnt been tested in years, and its not relevant on any supported OS. DirectInput is effectively finalised at version 8 and is unlikely to get an API update in the future. Use more string[_view] and fewer C strings and tightened up scope of a few things.
. Updated BGFX, BX and BIMG to latest.
. BGFX fixes for various backends. Fixed palette and UYVY conversion in all backends. Fixes rendering for Laserdisc games is flawed (ID 07760). Fixed a typo in render gfx argetmanager.cpp, thanks LN for the heads-up.
. Applied srcclean to JSON files in BGFX subtree
. Revised BGFX fs_blit_palette16 to not use pixel rounding. Fixes issues in Car Polo, Knuckle Joe and others.
. OSD_WINDOWS isnt a safe way to detect Windows target, and OSD_* macros must not be used outside libocore/libosd (utilzippath.cpp).
PS. Danger Express pojawi się w MAME 0.236. Jeśli ktoś chciałby już pograć może ściągnąć tu Ashura-X nightly build . ROM do zdobycia na retroroms, dział download->hbmame->update.