|Altirra 4.00 test19 ||[witek], 2020-11-11 18:03:53|
[Source: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/308053-altirra-390-released/page/14/#comments]- .dlhistory now shows per-line display list IPs for multi-line jump instructions. This will show how your display list is going haywire if you manage to accidentally vertically scroll one.
- Fixed a bug where custom keyboard shortcuts were getting saved at the root of HKEY_CURRENT_USER instead of in Altirras section. The default keyboard shortcuts for toggling audio channels have also been changed to avoid conflicting with key combos in the Spanish keyboard layout. As part of these two fixes, custom keyboard shortcuts have been reset. However, from now on they will only be saved as deltas from the defaults, so when new keyboard shortcuts are added they will be merged (previously you would not see them if you had customized any shortcuts).
- Fixed bug where IDE+2 rev D/S did not expose some registers from rev. D.
- Fixed a bug in SIDE/SIDE 2 emulation where flash read handlers were registering side effects from debugger reads. This only affected the toggle bits during flashing.
- Initial SIDE 3 emulation support. Currently emulated: read-only SDHC, DMA, partial cartridge emulation, basic RTC. Only tested on the SIDE 3 Loader so far.
- Added virtual FAT32 device. This takes a host path and maps all of the files into a virtual read-only FAT32 partition for anything that can take a hard disk block device in the emulator (IDE/CF/SD/SCSI). This view does not currently live update with changes and subdirectories are not supported, but long file names and Unicode filenames are supported. It seems to pass Windows 10 CHKDSK....
Regarding a couple of things mentioned above:
There isnt currently much integration between the debugger commands and the debugger UI, though I could probably put one in here. Need to look over the Watch window again, it hasnt gotten much attention (I dont really use it). A few settings in the debugger UI are saved but a lot of it isnt.
The majority of emulator settings are saved on exit from the profile or emulator, so if you start a new copy before then, it wont see the settings. This goes double if you are in portable mode (Altirra.ini), as in that case the entire virtual Registry is not saved until exit -- running two simultaneous copies in this situation is not supported, and typically all settings will be overwritten by the last instance to exit.
Download w wątku.