|Altirra 4.00 test16 ||[witek], 2020-10-10 01:53:59|
[Source: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/308053-altirra-390-released/page/12/#]- AltirraOS bumped to 3.29: NOCLIK is now implemented in XL/XE mode.
- Megacart (3) 512K banking fixed to only use bit 7 for disable.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if somehow a disk image got persisted in settings with an empty path.
- The Wine64 on macOS bug workaround has now been enabled by default -- it activates on the x64 build whenever a bad TEB pointer is detected and the program is running under Wine.
- Debugger: .diskreadsec command now always uses the virtual sector size, for consistency with .diskwritesec.
- Removed an unnecessary stat call in most file open paths and fixed some cases of poorly buffered disk image I/O.
- Fixed bug where some portions of the emulator like the Disk Explorer could not write to double-density boot sectors when formatted by a full drive emulator.
- Fixed bug where XFD image files were always completely rewritten on the first write instead of being incrementally updated.
- Fixed the FDC to use proper write track limits for 300 and 360 RPM disk drives. Removed a hack that had been put in to make the 1050 work, as it now properly runs the FDC in 8" mode as the real drive does.
- Fixed an FDC issue preventing the 1050 Duplicator firmware from formatting disks (waiting too long for initial byte write).
- ATX: Sectors are now properly sorted by ascending position when writing.
- ATX: Fixed bug where an unmatched extra sector info chunk would cause the parser to hang.
- ATX: Added experimental support for double density images. The specification for this is not yet finalized, so this is gated in Tools > Advanced Configuration > image.disk.atx.full_sector_support.
Download w wątku.